...4 more sleeps!!!

Spiritwood Travel Blog

Well, like I said, never in a million years did I think I'd be going back to Europe anytime soon...let alone within a year of my last trip!!  But I'm starting to pack my bags and the countdown is on!!  I have 3 more days of teaching and then leave for Calgary on the last day of school and fly out the next afternoon (June 29th!).  I am soooo excited, but have a billion and one things to finish up at school/home before then!!

Here is a very rough itinerary of the trip...

June 29th-July 1st:   London, UK      with Lisa and Amanda!!!!  I'm going to be in either the UK or Spain for Canada Day!!!!

July 2nd-July 6th:      ??, Spain          not sure where or quite exactly when yet, but Amanda and I are planning on heading to the Mediteranean for a few days after I get to Lonon!!!  Thinking Barcelona, but possibly an island, Ibiza or Majorca!!  We'll see...

July 7th-July 13th:     Photo Shoot     now this sounds so silly that I'm on a photo shoot, but it's true!  We fly from London to Budapest on the 7th and then travel to Poland and a few German cities, then fly back from Berlin to London on the 13th.  The cool part---this is all paid for!!!  I really have no clue where/what exactly we'll be doing yet, but I'm trusting that it'll be a great time!!

July 14th:                   Calgary, AB!   Fly back to Calgary around 2pm!

So that's about it!  Totally different than my last trip as this is a bit more flexible for the first week, and pretty unknown for the last week!  I'm so pumped either way!!!

Spiritwood