only days to go before I'm there

London Travel Blog

The time is fast approaching, I’ve got my tickets I’ve purchased a car and a been given the name of a driver, 2 days to go and I still haven’t started to pack, that’s the part I hate about travelling. Second only to leaving family & friends.

My nerves have gone thanks to all those who emailed me to reassure me, and to my friends in Lagos for making me fill welcome and for arranging to meet me and arrange so much for me out there.

The night out with AG was excellent had a really nice meal in an India restaurant in London, I will so miss her she has played such a major role in my life in such a short space of time. I’m hoping she will miss my dyslexic text, it’s a good job she understands them as even sometimes I can’t when I see what I sent her.

The night out with AG and my family was fun, AG had a good time dancing away to country music and my old man was happy that she danced with him, it was a great night loved it!! For a change.

SS had to cancel our night out this week, shame I was so looking forward to it, it was must have been for the best, shame. When I saw her this week I thought it was a bit different maybe she will miss me maybe she wont I will just have to wait and see if she keeps in contact with me. I’m hoping she will, as she makes me laugh and I do like our nights out, bumped into her on a day out with her friends, they seemed really nice, I had been on an all day drinking session with friends, I thought they might think I was a bit of a loser, but when I saw her in work (briefly as there were to many people around) She said that they loved me and they thought I was funny, she didn’t or couldn’t tell me why she had to cancel our night out, only saying she didn’t want to talk about it. It seems so complicated at times, but so worth it.

Any way I’ve been given some travel books on Lagos and Africa. I haven’t opened them yet still hoping that I will have time to read them at the airport.

Taking out the family for a last meal tomorrow night, then it’s Lagos here I come.

‘appy daze