im so lucky lucky lucky, i´m so lovely lovely lovely

Granada Travel Blog

Walking in the Streets
I´ve been in Granada for three days now and I must say that I am completely jealous of Christiné´s life here. Well...except for my little bank fiasco this morning I have been having a great time.

Monday night was the first night I spent at Christine´s apartment and I got to meet her American friends. We were celebrating her friend´s birthday and had dinner at this delicious Italian restaurant two doors down from Christine´s piso (piso is apartment).

On Tuesday I slept in way too late, but finally caught up with the time change. When Christine got home from teaching the two of us went out on the main street to do some shopping. The shopping is dangerous on my wallet here...but thankfully I´ve been very good so far. In the evening I went out for Tapas with Christine and two of her roommates - Ale and Antonio. I am learning a lot from everyone because they are all constantly speaking in Spanish. It is really tough sometimes for me to follow along but when I talk one-on-one with people here they tend to slow down and help me along.

Tomorrow during the day I will go to school with Christine. Right now I have to do some google searching for class plans that include art. I get to help her teach and we´ve decided on teaching a spanish-english art class. It should be fun.

Love you lots.