en venta aqui.

Vina del Mar Travel Blog

Today is my last full day in Chile. And what have I done so far? Slept in until 11:00am and now i´m at the internet cafe finishing plans with my parents for the pick up in JFK on Sunday. The weather is less than awesome and my trip to Reñaca may not actually happen.

Anyways...last night we met with ex-President Allwyn. He was the President that was elected after Pinochet´s regime was voted out. Thankfully we met with him before and he answered all of our questions. The speech was in spanish and without translators so I only picked up on a few concepts. But luckily Eduardo (our professor here) will e'mail us all a word for word translation.

The night before we went out to dinner as a large group to a restaurant with traditional Chilean music and dance. And guess who was the lucky gringo who got to get up and dance with the Chilean. Yup. It was me. And there is a short video kudos to Allison for proof. At least we all know what Jennifer ISN´T doing after college.

This trip is really winding down and i´m getting excited about being home with my family for a few days. It will be nice and relaxing...although very COLD!
Vina del Mar