OceaniaSamoaApia

Custard Apple

Apia Travel Blog

Last night I had an allergic reaction to a custard apple.
It is this huge ugly fruit with spikes.
Only 5 tala at the market.

Luckily I survived with a few gulps of Benadryl, some vomitting and drinking a jug of water.
I just can't go out of the country without an allergic reaction (Almonds in Chile & a Custard Apple in Samoa)

~~

We had our final To'onai dinner at Jackie's house on Saturday. It was really nice with delicious Samoan food. Mmmmh. Then on Saturday I had my last official dance practice before the final Nutcracker Production on the 10th. In the evening I drank ava with Livai and Colin. Livai is giving me his ava sack and cup. So...for those who are interested I will be having a few ava sessions. (I am bringing back a few sacks of ava) In the evening I was supposed to go out to Bad Billy's and On the Rocks with the group...but I had a little incident that kept me home and passed out in my bed. :) Silly allergic reactions.

Today has been spent talking to my parents and packing up my room. I still have 8 days in Samoa...but a majority of the time will be spent at Cocnuts Resort. I can not wait to get to the resort and lay by the pool and sip cocktails from Sieni's Three Stool Bar. (Seriously, the name of the bar is called Jen's Three Stool Bar) It was destiny. It will be a nice change from the deserted USP Campus.

Ugh...and this rain is crazy! The sun is out about a mile away and you can see the blue sky, but there is a torrential down-pour right over ME!

I'm going to be Samoan today...and go back to sleep! :)
Add to Memories Tell a Friend Track This