Kicking About

London Travel Blog

Haven't A Clue ;)

By the time I got up my mate had already disappeared :O. I knew he probably would, as he had to go into work, as taking time out to go to Lisbon he had stuff to catch up on before he headed for Korea the next day. I took my time and got sorted before heading for the station to get the tain at 11 am into Paddington. I had planned for this, and had left my flight until 5pm, so I could have a wander round London. I was here anyway, be rude not to. Stuck my bag in at the left luggage in Paddington and headed for the tube station.

I had been watching something on TV before I left home and decided to head for Baker Street, can't remember why now :D. Got to 221B and had a wander round the shop there before heading back to the tube to Green Park and Buckingham Palace. This was just going to be a series of randomness. Walked down The Mall to Horse Guards and was heading along to wesminster. Was passing the Churchill War Rooms and decided to go in . I found it really interesting (will do a seperate review) .

Carried on down to Westminster and then decided to head along to Tower Bridge, for no other reason than I like it. Walked around the outside of the Tower and onto the bridge, took a few snaps and decided it was time to be heading to collect my bag, as being a Sunday there are lots of engineering works on the tube. Got back to Paddington and then on out to Heathrow for the last short leg back home.

Havent A Clue ;)
HMS Belfast
HMS Belfast
City Hall
City Hall
Tower Bridge PlaqueTower From The …
Tower Bridge PlaqueTower From The…
Roman Statue Outside Tube Station
Roman Statue Outside Tube Station
Tower Hill Tube Station
Tower Hill Tube Station
London Sights & Attractions review
A Real Piece Of British History
Situated in the heart of central London, between Westminster and St James' Park. This is the underground bunker where Prime Minister Winston Churchill… read entire review
London