Day 5 - We made it!!! Miss Denney...its good to see you

Queenstown Travel Blog

Me Overlooking QT

Well, what can be said of Queenstown.....where would you possibily start? The adrenaline Junkies Paradise?  Too true...but just as exciting to those who dont wish to plumit 12,000f out of a plane like myself! You certainly dont have the chance to be bored with the abundance of water activities on the lake alone.  Then there is the skydiving, paragliding, bungejumping, skiing....I wont go on!

My favourite thing within the town was probably the Luge, a crazy race track at the top of the moutain which you reach via the gondola car  (a bit scary on its own!!).  You sit on these funny little plastic carts only a few inches from the ground then off you go, downhill round the track at a surprisingly fast pace.  My main problem was that the view is soooo fucking amazing from up there that I almost came off the track a few times whilst taking a cheeky glimpse!   So yeah.....dont do that

Our first main day spent in QT, we simply took in the sights; Kat, my host showed us around the town, and Chico's - a well known resturant in town where she works, and the evening was of course destined for celebrations! To be honest, I cant even remember the evening too well.....It must have been a good one!

Queenstown