Another Day at Sea

Pacific Ocean Travel Blog

champagne glass tower
Sailing on the open water contributed to cold and windy weather conditions complete with fog at some points.  While we had breakfast up in the Horizon Court, Doru made our room up quickly.  It really opens the room up when the bunks are put away.
Mom and I went to the fruit and vegetable carving in the atrium.  Each of the four carvers made at least four pieces such as a cauliflower poodle, a skunk, a bee, several birds, a baby, an island hut, and a mama monkey with her baby.  I was amazed by how quickly they worked.
The whole family went to ice cream and afternoon tea this afternoon (I love the food on cruises!).  Megan got to spend part of her day working on her Calculus homework.
The live show tonight was titled "Pianoman."  The dancers performed one number where a singer soared across the stage in a crescent moon.  The costumes for this number were iridescent with pink feathers.  Megan and I also went to a show in the Explorer's Club to watch the comedian from the opening night on the cruise.  I found his part on relationships funny but relevant.
We took advantage of the formal dress evening to take some photos of the two girls all dressed up in the atrium of the ship.
Pacific Ocean