This will only lead to trouble

Schweinfurt Travel Blog

Today, Jim, Jamie and I head out for Rock Im Park.  For those of you unfamiliar with Rock Im Park, its similar to many big, multi-day concerts held in the U.S.  The difference is this one isnt gay; with three stages and a band list that spans the entire spectrum of music, there is something here for everyone.  Its a simple idea; get a shit ton of great bands, let everyone camp out, provide beer and food, keep the Polizei close in case there are any problems, and hopefully you wont remember most of the trip.  For us three we have just completed our day at work and are getting ready to head out.  Some of our friends were lucky enough to get the day off and have already scouted out and staked our claim.  We hope they got an exceptional spot close to the stages, away from the masses, yet along the well traveled paths.  We pack up Jamie's truck and stop by the Class VI (alcohol store) for some festive beverages and head out.  The weekend starts off well as Jim breaks open a bottle of champagne for the trip up.  (Why champagne and where he got it I dont know nor do I care)  Great thing about Germany is if you arent driving, you can drink in the car.  We havent reached Schweinfurt City limits and Jim and I are well on our ways to being drunk.  Jamie is not as ammused but I think its more due to jelousy than anything else.
Schweinfurt