Yeah I love that dirty water, Boston you're my home!

Boston Travel Blog

Well I got to Boston safe and sound.  The flights went really smoothly (although my nalgene got unclipped from my bag at some point and is gone for good...oh well).  It's nice to be off and running, and finally starting this trip.  And what better place than an amazing city like Boston, a place in which I have lived and worked and met countless wonderful people.
   I can hardly believe it's been almost a year since I have been in Boston, the city where I had spent the previous 5 years of my life.  When I left last summer, as those of you who were around me know, I was crushed.  I love this city and all the people I know who live here.  So getting off the airplane yesterday, walking through the airport, looking around the city as I rode the T, I felt like I had been reunited with a part of me that had been covered by the plethora of good, bad, exciting, new, and mind-blowing experiences since starting rabbinical school.
   I'm spending the day pretty much bouncing from one person to another in an attempt to see everyone.  I'm so anxious to get back and walk around a city I love with people I love.  Today is the first real day of my expedition, so what better way to start it that by seeing amazing people?
   I hope that everyone is enjoying there summertime, whether working, relaxing, learning, teaching, or just enjoying life.  Hopefully, I have some good pics to post soon.  Take care everyone, and have a happy 4th of July!!!
photo by: bubu932