Tulips and Tuna

Amsterdam Travel Blog

Hi all.  So besides some rainy bits, Amsterdam is great.  I've found my way around my little area, which has the Van Gogh Museum and the Rijksmuseum, which is the national museum of art and history and boths are amazing.  There's a lot of other touristy stuff around (like a hard rock cafe and a casino)  but I'm getting to see some really Netherland parts as well.  For example, I had lunch at this cafe where they had a tuna melt w/ salsa and it was incredible.  I shall adopt it as my own tuna habit.
   The rest of today I will be journeying a little farther north in the city toward Anne Frank's house and a few other places in the city.  Tomorrow will unfortunately be spent travelling to Florence, which takes almost a whole day.  But for now, I need to catch a tram.  Take care everyone, and I'll see you in Italy!!!
bonshaf says:
Bon Giorno! I suggest eating your way through the city of Florence. Have a gelato or two for me.
Posted on: Jul 17, 2007
doc4cn says:
finally figured out how this works, its tough being retarded. Glad the trip is going well, great to hear your adventures. All is well on the homefront. Stay safe and keep the updates coming. Love--dad
Posted on: Jul 17, 2007