Last European train ride

Paris Travel Blog

Well, here I am...ive made it to paris!  I can't believe i'm at my last new city on this trip.  4 more days and im back in london, only 7 til im in LA again after being gone for 5 weeks.  The overnighter from Nice was fairly uneventful, as was my last day there.  I did, however, eat at a kosher meat restaurant, whiwh was like heaven, confiming my desire never to be a vegetarian.  The people there were really nice to me and apparently there's a pretty solid jewish community in Nice.

I got into Paris before 7am, and proceeded to slowly metro my way toward my hotel.  My room was, of course, not ready so early, so i had an espresso, finished reading my 4th book of the trip, and got to the internet.  Ive met up with a couple othe US travellers at my hotel, and i think we're going to hit the road and start seeing the sites (while we wait for our respective rooms to be ready)  On the docket is some flea market browsing, a bunch of museum hopping, and a lot of food sampling...crepes perhaps?  Take care all, and I'll talk to you soon.

Peace,