Trip prep...

Santee Travel Blog

A couple of friends and I are going to go to Las Vegas for a couple of nights. This should be interesting. I have not bee to Las Vegas for about 20 years or so. This group is a pretty diverse crowd and it will be interesting to see what kind of situations we get ourselves into. One of them is some sort of club member at one of the Casinos, so he got me a deal on a room at New York New York. At about $80 bucks a night, it is about the same rate I found for a room at the Holiday Inn for the boys and my trip to Knotts Berry Farm next week.  I think both trips will be fun...but for drastically different reasons.

Now I just need to brush up on my Craps, and Black Jack skills.  :)

Sunflower300 says:
Oh my Gosh! I just love Vegas! I was only there for two or three nights back in '95, and I did not stop. I saw a show every night, went to a shooting range (is that the right word for it) and fired off a few rounds from a Magnum. Talk about fantastic!

I hope you had a ball, and remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. It's the law.
Posted on: Jul 30, 2007
Vikram says:
I hope you enjoy LV. I really got bored to tell you the truth. There's only that one street, "The Strip" where all the action occurs, and there's only so much of inside-entertainment that I can take. LV is one city I won't be going back to in a hurry!
Posted on: Jun 20, 2007