So happy!

Gold Coast Travel Blog

Well, the first few days of Tasmania were fun but things turned a little boring a weird for the last few days before I left.  Tasmania is very peaceful and relaxing...a great place to visit for some peace and quiet.  By the end, I had seen what I wanted to see and was ready to head out though.

My travel buddy Nick turned a little weird on me.  Turns out he was quite into drugs, etc.  Not my cup 'a tea.  Was thinking about staying in a hostel for the last couple of nights but he was out partying constantly anways so it wasn't really a big deal.  Seems to be going through a rough time.  Ah well, off to the next adventure!

So excited to be back in nice weather.  It's raining a bit on the coast but is much warmer than Tazzie.  It's nice not to have to wear my fleece coat anymore.  I'm sure it'll be a little tough to go back to Canada in Dec. at first with the cold, cold weather but I am so excited to see my family again and hear about all the good news from home.  Glad I'm making it home for Christmas.  Hope all is well back home.

eleonorefrance says:
Hi Sandra ! the trip you're making around the world is great !!

I wanted to find out how you were doing, i looked for you on the internet, found your dad's email and he let me know about your trip and your website.. :-)

The places you've been to, I'm sure it has been wonderful !

I'd love to hear from you when you're back in Red Deer. Here is my email adress: zoharit@hotmail.fr

bye !

Eléonore
Posted on: Nov 27, 2007
bevh4 says:
Hi San,
Miss you lots. Everyone in Cape Breton says hello!

Love u and Miss u, Mom XOXO
Posted on: Oct 30, 2007
oheisler says:
Grandma says HI! So does Jake if he would stay off the computer. They heard I was sending messages!

Dad