Koh Tao and Bangkok

Bangkok Travel Blog

The last 10 days have been a bit of a blur.  SO AWESOME though!  In Koh Phan-Ngan, My-Van and I met a group of really nice, fun Brits travelling around thailand in the same direction as us....Ben, Geoff and Katie, and the twins.  Ben and I ended up spending quite a bit of time together and we all ended up heading off in the same direction and travelling together for the rest of the trip.  Koh Phan Ngang was filled with parties on the beach and movies and more beach.  Next, the twins headed home but the rest of us headed off to relaxing koh tao for a few days of relaxing and snorkelling and nice dinners and hammocks....no scuba though.

My-Van ended up staying in Bangkok and Ben, Katie, Geoff, and I headed back to bangkok.  Geoff and Katie will keep travelling but Ben headed home today and I head home tomorrow.  It was just so much fun....I can't believe I am heading home tomorrow.  Happy and sad at the same time. :)  So glad I met the group...especially Ben.  And so ends 6 mos. of travelling around the world....can't wait to see what comes next.

Bangkok