Having a blast at the Pink Palace

Corfu Travel Blog

After almost two months of sightseeing, it is great to be at a fun beach resort...the Pink Palace.  And to think I almost didnt get off of the boat.

I started out spending most of my time hanging out with two American's (Maria and Jarret), a Canadian (Shawn), and an Aussie (Nick).  We were welcomed with a pink shot of oozo to the resort.  Every, being really tired crashed for a few hours sleep before starting out the day.

The first day, Nick and Shawn and I rented some kayaks and headed out to sea...jumping in the ocean every once in awhile to cool off.  The water is so blue.  And the scenery is so beautiful...Corfu is filled with green mountains.  I am finally getting a suntan! :)  After that, we headed off to dinner and met up with Mari and Jarrett for some drinks and dancing in the disco downstairs.

Yesterday, Shawn and Nick and I decided to go on the "booze cruise" around the island.  We were all pretty tired and were thinking of not going but went anyways.  It was awesome!!  We were on a fun party boat for the entire day with tons of other young people.  We went swimming through a cave, and stopped at two different places to go cliff jumping into the ocean.  It felt awesome to jump into the ocean like that!  We stopped at a private beach for awhile to play football and rugby and volleyball and just relax on the beach.  A great time was had by all.

Today, I am so exhausted!  I think I am going to louge out on the beach for awhile and take a nap.  Tonight, I catch an overnight ferry and bus ride to Athens.

photo by: TaxMonkey