My trip to Portugal, day 1

Lagos Travel Blog

So I left to Portugal on the twenty-fifth of May at 7:00 in the morning. After several (4) hours in the car I arived in Lagos. The first stop was the hotel.. After that I headed to a small restaurant down on the beach that was at the foot of my hotel i was occupying at the time. The resturaunt was a good deal for a significant amount of food. I think I spet about 6 euros for my Italian pizza and one euro after that for ice cream. All in all it was a good place, and the view was pretty good too. The building sat about 20 yards from the water, so if you like to dine outdoors and overlook the water for a fairly inexpensive price this place is your best bet. I will find out the name of the restaurant in a little while. I can't remember at the moment. After that I walked along the coast for about an hour. Then it was off to the city. The city life in Portugal is amazing. People are everywhere! The population of Lagos alone is over 50,000 people! So I visited a couple shops, I had a cola cow ( Hot chocolate) and then went to Pizza Hut for a great dinner. The Pizza hut is located across the river in a medium sized building on the second floor. Right next to a chinese restaurant. It is also looking out over the harbor. That meal was about 5 euro for a medium pizza a drink and a bowl of ice cream. The pizza was excellent! Better than any in I have had in Spain. Then I headed back to my room for a good night sleep.