AsiaChinaXunjian

Bargain!

Xunjian Travel Blog

Woke up early this morning to have breakfast before shopping, again! Always like this when came with a big group. Wake up at 7am. Shopping at 9am. Lunch 12 pm. Shopping at 1pm. Blah blah blah. Everything had to be on schedule. Boring. Today we went to Loh woo shopping mall with 5-6 floors. It's like Maboonkrong center in Bangkok. Has many brandname products much more than we saw last night. Very cheap because they're all fake. I saw Puma canvas shoes which was about 150 dollars in Bangkok, genuine. But here just only 10$ and look the same. I tried but then my mind thought about the creative who designed this. Why did i have to support someone who didn't create anything but copied? So put them back and bye.

The sellers were so crazy. When you just touched, they would come to tell the price. And when you walk away, they say discount price. The more you walk out, the more discount. One time i looked at the bag, no brand,  just to check what kind of cloth it made from. The seller came and told me 200 youn. So i put it down. She asked me how much do you want? First i don't want  but second i wanted to know how much she could discount. So i said "No, 4". She said "You're crazy, 4?" I said if I don't get 4, i won't take it. Then i turned back. She followed me and said 100. I said "4" She "50" Me "4". She followed me for 500 meters and agreed at 4 at last!!!! Well, so i had to buy! But what the $%##, from 200 to 4???!!!

After that bag, i didn't touch anything at all.

Hong kong at night
Afraid that i had to buy some more. Then we looked for a restaurant. Got one near the hotel. The waitresses can't speak English and with Chinese menu. But only one restaurant there so we tried and used hand language. This place doesn't serve ice. But i am an ice coholic. When i asked for Ice, she didn't understand. Lucky that one of my friend had Thai-Chinese dictionary so we said that but she still didn't understand. Even we showed her the book to read, she still did not.  Please throw that book now!  I pointed the glass and gave her a sign of "Put something inside" and used my hand to hold myself to mean that "I'm cold". Haha, was so fun and finally i got it :D Even we don't know the menu but what we ordered were delicious and big plates. After done, time to move back to Hong kong.

Night life