First snow in Switzerland

Lauterbrunnen Travel Blog

SWITZERLAND
Holy Crap! Switzerland is fkking awesome! The neat cottages, the rolling hills, the incredibly intricate stacks of fire wood, the snow capped mountains, the people ... and the quaint bar we inhabited for much of our time there (complete with a fun game where you have to hit a nail into a tree stump with a metal ring). And it was my first time seeing snow! The entire of Day 2 in Switzerland was spent up on JungFrau in the Swiss Alps and I milked it for all it was worth ... snow angels, a picnic on the snow, walking a massive trail, and making the best snowman ever (if you look carefully at it, it actually has a really impressive gargoyle face ... and i can say that because i didnt work on that part). The number of things I feel are worth mentioning from this day are far too many to tell here.

NEXT...
I'm now in Nice in the French Riviera. I haven't been as impressed by it so far, but I had a quiet one last night so I haven't really given it a chance. I'll let you know what i think soon.

So, au revoir (or bon nuit if you are going to bed now). Love to you all, and I'll seeyas soon.
Lauterbrunnen