The end of Mexico and a week of Luxury!!

Los Angeles Travel Blog

From Mexico city i caught an overnight bus to the town of Mazatlan!! This is quite a touristic town but had a beautiful beach with big waves!!! I was intending to only stay one night and got confused about ferry times and ended up staying for 2....

I got an overnight ferry over to La Paz on Baja California where i met a Mexican that claimed he worked for an anti-drug smuggling gang and offered me a lift to San Diego... nothing dodgy about that eh?? and also Jess a cool American.  The journey was cool, saw an amazing sunrise, and sunset! and also beautiful view of the stars!!!

Spent only one night in La Paz with Jess, we decided to sneak into a hotel and chill out in their swimming pool! We went out with some people in our hostel and ended up meeting the La Paz Harley Davidson motorbike crew... all 50 year old mexicans with identical moustaches!!!!!

The next morning we got on a bus, and stayed on it for about 30 hours! Stopping only to cross the border at Tijuana (which took about 3 hours!) and then arrived in LA bus station in the dark.  That was a scary arse place and got outta there quick!! Jess went off to the airport and i went to meet Dax and Coleen, some guys id met months ago in Guatemala!! Had some very nice dinner and tried to keep my eyes open!

On the saturday my parents flew in!! Yay a week of luxury!! We stayed in a nice hotel, where i had my own room, tv and bathroom. very nice!! We went to universal studios which was great fun!! We also headed to las vegas and saw the amazing tackiness of it!  After that it was off to the Grand Canyon where we flew over in a helicopter which was spectacular!!  The week ended too soon and it was back to the airport to fly to fiji..