into passionate country

Madrid Travel Blog

the view from the hill in madrid

i got in madrid 10am from paris and went to hostel to leave our stuff. The receptionist had pretty strong spanish accent and my friend didn't what he said, then he asked my friend crossly

" Do u understand English?"

i couldn't help laughing!!!!! never mind!

First of all, we went to Plado Museum. To be honest I i hadn't known Goya even though he was such a great painter. There were many Goya's paintings, i liked some of but all. I tended to compare with Luervre Museum since ive been there few days ago from the day, i found spanish religious paintings are abit darker.

We had paella for lunch which was nice though abit expensive, we didn't feel like looking for a restaurant cos we arrived here this morning n tired!!

went to watch Flamenco at "Las Calboneras" which costed me about 25euro not included one drink.

the show was definitely worth to see!! unbelievably passionate and was about to cry.

met one French family who have live in japan for three years for their dad's business. they're sooo sweeeet XD  they talked us about the show in japanese n also show how much they can speak japanese. i had actually alot of fun there, thanx for guys;)

after coming back to hostel we talked with chilean girl who travelled with her brother. she told us the good point of chile as we were interested to go south america.

"i think the most good point od chile is people, they're friendly and cheerful. they may invite u to their home!"

if i was asked to come to someone's house, i might feel like "OH, am i gonna get killed?!" Buuuuuuuut, i don't think i was right. i must remain that believing people is one of beautiful and fundamental thing in our life. am i saying too much? well, hope not.

Rosemary who met Flamenco show
Rosemary who met Flamenco show
kings house ot somehitng??i reckon
king's house ot somehitng??i reckon
photo by: vulindlela