Wild City

Pattaya Travel Blog

Wow what can I say I have never been to a place like Thailand before.  Walking down the streets during the day and having all the local women hollar for you to come visit there clubs, shops or just come visit them was very exciting but strange.  Everywhere I went the women called me sexy Chocolate man.  I even had a local tell me she always wanted to try a Chocolate man it was crazy.  My co-worker I went with thought it was all so funny.   While walking down (walking street) at night was a whole new experience.   There were lots of people everywhere, and every bar or club had at least five girls outside trying to drag in you. Street vendors where everywhere trying to sell you something.  The Kids were really a pain always trying to get you to give them money and the bold ones that were selling things like glow sticks would just come up and put them around your neck and expect you to pay for it.  And the shows that some of the men and women wanted us to see.... lets just say if they had those shows in the US the government would shut them down quick lol.    I did meet another one of my co-worker friend who took me and my travel co-worker around and show us a good time.  Thanks Joy I will never forget you and hope to see you again sometime in this life time.
What that all about lol.