great experience

Mount Sinai Travel Blog

in my life i do two desert the sahara and the sinai but fo rmy first ime i choice the sinai in egypt!!!!!!!!!!

in life u have a dream so i dont know for anybody but for me it was a dream to walk all the way a desert the beggining point to the finish line so that  what i do in the sinai desert!!!!!!!!!!!!Ok its  a little bit crazy i confirm but its a experience fantastic!!!!!!!!!!we walk three day long so about 8 at 9 hours per day u dont believe me but i swear i walk three day long in the sinai desert sure its a long drive but so inexplicable the view at this place very amazing ,hug mountain ,white san,little canyon very funny to explore inside!!!!!!!i really had a blast in the sinai desert sure we can do all this time without water and support so i do my ride with my friend hatem and 6 of friend of mind but my firend take all a camel but not me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

me and hatem we walk all way long and beleive when i arrive at the campment i will sleep very well like a baby ahahahaahahah!!!!!!!! in my life is a very nice ride of walk im not a guiy we love walking but i think i choose a very good place to begin my walk training ahahaahahah!!!!!!!!i use 9 bottle of water good running shoes no short cause th esun is to hars and good scarf on my head cause today maybe i will lost it ahahahaahahahah so my experience in desert was inforgettable thank for my friend to show me the road of the peacefull !!!!!!!!!!!

Mount Sinai Sights & Attractions review
sinaï expereince !!!!!wow my first desert i never forget it cause i decide the make a big walk and dont use a camel for this ride !!!!!3 days in dese… read entire review
Mount Sinai