Are first small town

Gilman Travel Blog

Burger king where travelers were

After Driving for about 3 hours we were far away from Chicago in the small country town of Gilman Illinois. We drove down I-57 from the Chicago metro to the small town of Gilman. My job here is to find a hotel or a motel to fit the travelers in. I also had to find a map of the town for the travelers so they could explore it. After driving for about 10 minutes I found a resort hotel but it was full. I drove somemore and on the outskirts of town next to a farmfield I found a Super-8 motel with alot of vacancy. You can imagine thats where we stayed. 10 of the 15 travelers went out to explore while me and the other 5 stayed around to talk.

It was now 10:00pm all the tavelers but two were here at the motel. Since it is my job too look after the travelers I went out to find them. I first searched the downtown down by the grain elevator. There was no sign of ethier of them. It was now 11:00pm and I was getting worried the town was dark and almost no human activity was viewable. I almost called the police when I saw a burger king and sitting there were my two missing travelers. We left too the motel unsure of what would happen next.

photo by: esterrene