Lets go Shopping

Christchurch Travel Blog

Hit the shops today after a leisurely morning, need a coat its cold and just jumpers arent cutting it, on the way I visited Cathedral Square to see the Wizard and his famous juggling, I was the only one there so had a good chat with him, he comes from St Albans in Christchurch and he taught me how to juggle, then as a crowd gathers he does this interactive juggling, so stayed a played for a good hour, kept me warm as still hadnt bought a jacket...straight after I went and bought the warmest coat I could find, I hate being cold!  Spoke to my friend Keiran today who I had met in Sydney he is arriving in Christchurch tomorow so holding of on making plans till he gets here.   Bored, Bored the hostel is so quiet and really not alot going on, met a girl called Marcia so we went to see Kinky Boots at the Arts Centre, which is a wicked complex, all old and full of character, it was the smallest cinema I have ever seen only sat about 30 of us....fantastic film if you havent seen it you should, feel good movie so had a couple of glasses of wine after and bed....not the most exciting of days.
photo by: Fulla