Darling Harbour and the Aquarium

Sydney Travel Blog

View from Centre Point
I set of out on my own today, got my map and took a walk into town...now on my way in I walked past a nail shop but resisted from getting a pedicure, had a wonder to get my bearings, then happened past the nail shop again, and again I resisted, I got 10 yards past and thought bugger it, so did something that really isnt on a travellers budget, I had a pedicure, oh my god my feet felt and looked so much better at the end of it, 5 weeks of flip flops and beach had taken there toll! still havent regretted spending that money!  So after my pampering I walked down to Darling Harbour which is where Sydney Aquarium is, so in I went, some of it was cool, especially the rays and sharks and its all underwater viewing so fantastic to look at, I have tried to take photo's but because of the reflection on the glass not that many have come out.  After a couple of hours in the Aquarium, I took a trip to Centre Point, which you can go to the top of and its the highest point in Sydney and you get a complete panoramic view which was pretty cool.  As part of the package I got to do the Oz Trek, which is basically a virtual tour of Australia, it was pants, a complete waste of money or time, so if any of you ever come here really dont bother with it!
Mean looking shark
Mean looking shark
Underwater pic of the Croc
Underwater pic of the Croc
Its a ray and its smiling at me!
Its a ray and its smiling at me!
and more sharks