Another day and night in Christchurch

Christchurch Travel Blog

Me & Kieran
Treated myself this morning I went and got my hair coloured and I even did it in true backpacker style, I found a Hairdressing Academy, $25 for highlights, thats less that 10 pounds, bargain and she has done a good job!  I then visited the Christchurch Museum which had some really interesting info on the Mauri culture, but my camera broke, so left before going round the whole place, cant get it fixed 8 week turn around, what a pain looks like I may have to buy a new camera!  Keiran due at 3, so met him from the bus and we just popped into the pub on our way to the hostel, got chatting to some of the locals, lovely people, before we knew it its 7 and we are still there, so dumped the bag back at hostel and thought we may as well make a night of it.  Met up with Calvin who was one of the guys we had spent the afternoon with, next stop Kareoke bar, now many of you that know me, know that I am not a natural at singing, bless Keiran he didnt know, tried to get me to do a duet and I BOMBED...didnt even know the song, no words would come, a true cringe worthy moment! I think Keiran is a bit of a singer and after my dire performance they wouldnt let him back up, he was deprived and not happy about it, next stop was a really funky club called Boogie Nights with the funkiest lit up dance floor, enough to make anyone go dizzy.....home at 3am.....long night but funny night.
Kieran & Calvin