next visitor!

Roatan Travel Blog

pinata as big as the birthday boy!

Only a week until Christmas! Glen arrived today, so tomorrow I'm going to take the afternoon off. Angela's mom arrived yesterday, so she can also take some time off her kids, so we're going to go to the beach together and bask in the sun :)

So a bit of catch-up from the last week: Auri's birthday was a lot of fun, although it rained. In the morning when we got up, Auri opened the presents that we got him : he got a Mr. Potato head set- comes with 3 of them, so no fighting over it!, some little horsies, sea creatures, a ball, and a little kitchen set. I also picked them up a little table and chairs set, which is great (and now when we have company over, we have enough little chairs for 4). In the afternoon was the party. Brandi's kids couldn't make it, as the family went over to the mainland for her c-section (she should be back now, I'm thinking of stopping by tomorrow).

party time
The kids had a blast wacking at the pinata! That's not a funny camera angle, that is how big the pinata was (Auri could have probably fit inside!): all of them are huge here, they're so beautiful. And Deo and Auri have been enjoying all the new toys.

We also went to another birthday party, a nephew of Julie and Steven: there were so many kids there, it was crazy!

And I got into Christmas baking again, but this time to sell: I made a bunch of plates of Christmas cookies, and sold them in West End, I took 20 plates, and sold about 17. If I get ambitious, maybe I'll do another batch before Christmas.

Oh, and best news is that the water is finally back on, so life is good :)

party time
cookies plates lined up to pack fo…
cookies plates lined up to pack f…
the boys and their papa