Europa Park

Rust Travel Blog

Unlike Disney world (which Europa Park is a close thivery of) This place blew sorry chunks. There was one maybe two great rides. the park in itself is a remant memory of disney on drugs. The drive there (which I suggest no one takes) is entirely too long. However, if you like to be disappointed, take a gander there. Otherwise the park is nicely laid out, great walking experience.
    The folks I went there with, the entire point was to get wasted on the way there and kick back (me being a drive) did not see any enjoyment in the drive there. Thanks Guys. Anyways, it is an ok park for kids, but for the robust thrill seeker, there are better amusment parks in the world.
    I recon I should write more, Well I guess what made the trip a tad unbareable to me would be the company, and the fact that I had just gotten off work (midnight to 8am shift) and we had decided to take what was told to us a hour and a half drive (maybe less). However, this fiasco ended up being a 3hr drive one way. Returning back at 9pm for a quick hour nap and head back to work for another 8hrs, misery was the name of the day. Perhaps someone else will have a better trip than I did.
Rust