Germany Travels

Mehlingen Travel Blog

This Journal could take a while....but given that I just left Germany, I will add as I can. I arrived there in Germany April 1st 2005 and I left there April 5th 2007. I lived in Mehlingen, and managed to see a good protion of germany thanks to sheer luck or stupidity. Here are some of the pictures I took. More will come later. And as time permits I'll add comments to the places I have been to in germany.
    Lets see some of the places won't be listed with pictures since well I didn't always have a camera with me, but well what can you do about it. You live and you learn. The most important trips are listed as the they follow. If you see something that catches your fancy, let me know and I can elaborate alot more about a place that I have been to and may have enjoyed.  There is alot more to germany than sauerkraut, but some people would know as they may not have been there.
    All time favorite will always be the Autobahn and a sports car. Can't beat that setup any where in the US (legally at leas, and where you don't have to pay to get your speed thrill out of your system!!!)
photo by: jdax57