Last day in Prague

Prague Travel Blog

Library in Prague

I woke up to a sore foot.  I showered, and wondered how I was going to walk around today - my foot was very swollen.  I had thought about wearing flip flops, as that was the only thing I could really wear, but I squeezed into my other pair of sandals and walked around in those.

This day is actually a little hazy, I could blame the pain but I just don't remember.  My guide book had described a neat, ancient library somewhere on the outskirts of Prague, so I went to check it out.  I took a tram out there, but after I got off I really didn't know where to go.  I remember just wandering around for a while looking for this old library, and I just could not find it!  The pain in my foot didn't seem too bad, so I kept looking until I finally found it.  When I went inside, it was pretty lame.  I took some pictures of some of the old books, but it really wasn't worth the trip.

I could write more, but I pretty much spent the rest of the day walking around Prague, not really seeing anything new.  I had a late night train from Prague to Berlin, it's about 5 hours and it would put me into Berlin at about midnight.  I had to get some goulash before I left though, and found a place the locals tlaked about.  It was great!

photo by: vulindlela