the land of culture

Vinales Travel Blog

sure in cuba u can find many things beach city monument and land !!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i went to cuba my objectif it was to visit all the place of cuba but one of this place touch me in my heart and its vinales !!!!!!!!!!!!vinales its a place to go to see many kind of culture and panorama !!!!!!!!!!!!at this place u can see the little mountain u can find this kind of mountain only in three other place in the world and is : vietnam ,cambodia and loas...People there dont know why u can find this kind of mogote but u have there maybe cause the temparature that was i suppose but it not the thrut ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

vinales its maybe 4 hours by car of havana but seriously rent a car and go there its  a place to see!!!!!!!!!!!!there u have some plantation of caffe,tabac,and sugar cane sure cuba its a place to find many sugar cane but there in vinales u find the best cafe and best tabac of cuba !!!!!!!!!!!its the bigger one plantation of the island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i was very impress to see the hug plantation and sure u can buy some stuff of the owner and beleive me u find the best of the country there cause thinking about that the stuff of the guy keep for himself is not the worst one but the best one and beleive me the guy build all my 6 cigar infront of me with the best kind of tabac of cuba and i only buy 3 pesos for that so very good deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and after the visit maybe 4 hours of walk and talk with my friend we stop in a house to take a lunch of the tradition food of cuba in christmas time so i tell u its very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really apprecita this place and sure if u goingt o cuba go to see vinales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vinales Sights & Attractions review
i will write in french cause my english was a little bit poor for a long reviews but sorry for all boddy dont understand french but if i can i will be… read entire review
Vinales