Prep Time...

Phoenix Travel Blog

I leave tomorrow.... my house is not clean yet, the clothes are still in the dryer, the trash needs to be lugged down... ugh.

This all needs to be done tonight, seeing as how I don't come back here tomorrow - I leave directly from work (leaving early) to the airport - so this is my last chance!

I was already un-motivated, and then by the time I got off work, my brother had been rushed to the hospital to have emergency surgery - he's fine, or will be, just his appendix; but my mother has been calling quite a bit so I can pass on the updates with more calls to others for most of the night... not conducive to cleaning.

On the phone with Donna as I type this... I'm so looking forward to seeing her this weekend it should be a good trip...

AndiPerullo says:
Thank goodness he's fine, he was in my thoughts for sure!!! Hugs and kisses to Amanda's family. :)
Posted on: Jun 17, 2007
sunsetrosebud says:
Thanks for the prayers. Amanda's brother came home from the hospital this afternoon and is walking around quite gingerly holding his stomach to not jar anything. He should be fine in a week. Hope all is well with everyone here.
Posted on: Jun 14, 2007