Tasmania for 4 days

Tasmania Travel Blog

Monday September 24th:

We flew into Launceston and stayed at the Country Club Villas. My mom and I went horseback riding after we ate lunch. We didn’t do very much. We just relaxed.

Tuesday September 25th:

We went down to Hobart. We first stopped in Ross which is a Historic town. We walked through there and saw the Ross Bridge and the church that was there.

We then went to my favourite place of the trip, CADBURY CHOCOLATE FACTORY. We took the tour to see how the chocolate was made and packaged. It was really neat seeing how the chocolate was made.

The smell in the factory smelled really good! The chocolate was really cheap. We just drove around Hobart. We didn’t have time to stop and look around. We then took "Scenic" route home. According to my mom and grandma it was a scenic route and I wouldn’t know because I was sleeping the whole way because of boredom. It took us about 3 hours to get back to the Villa.

Wednesday September 26th:

We went to Devil's Heaven where we saw Tasmanian Devils and many other animals. There were many different birds that were quite interesting. There was also deers, alpaca’s, goats, and monkey. Koalas, echidna, kangaroos, and more birds.

We went to the Platypus house and we took the tour. There were about 5 platypuses there. There were also 2 echidnas where they were just roaming around in a room. We got see how long their tongue was and how they eat.

We then went to a Lavender Farm to get some Lavender things.

We went to a cheese factory and bought some cheese.

The next stop was another Chocolate Place. We bought some fudge here.

We drove up to the Devonport and the Bluff Lighthouse.

Thursday September 27th:

We went to the Cataract gorge where there was a chairlift to take you across the river. There is a suspension bridge but we did not walk across it. On the other side there was a walking path for scenery and a cafe where there was about 5 Peacocks. We walked around there for a while.

We then drove into Launceston and stayed around there till it was time to go the airport.

Bulldog1up says:
pretty birds and cut animals.
Posted on: Apr 29, 2009