Sunday sickness returns....

San Diego Travel Blog

Sunday morning 6am i noticed i was getting warmer and warmer when the room was actually very cool. oh noooo i thought i think i'm coming down with something. =( when i got up again i noticed Jerome was missing. i was wondering where he went. i woke up to get ready and went to a nearby drugstore to pick up medication and water. i was worried i had a fever. i've never been sick while traveling before. i hurriedly returned to my hotel to take my medication and jerome returned. he was at the gym. i hope he slept well...i felt horrible having him to sleep on the cough. =( i told him i could sleep there instead but he insisted i take the bed. aww!

Within an hour i decided to go home because i didn't want my sickness to get worse while out-of-town and i was driving solo. i texted the gang telling them i had to leave because i wasn't feeling good. i didn't plan on leaving san diego until nighttime so i'm bummed i missed out on the kayaking in la jolla. =( sadly my body couldn't fight it so i had to go home unexpectedly. i said my byes to jerome who kindly walked me to my car, but didn't get a chance to say my byes to the rest of the gang in person...... i'm bummed i didn't hang out longer but i didn't want my sickness to worsen.

as i was driving back i was getting more tired....luckily i didn't hit traffic so i got home in 2 hours. perfect! i took a very long nap and went to the doctor the next day on monday where she said i had bronchitis and infection. i guess i was not 100% fully recovered and maybe i shouldn't have gone to this meet-up. oh well.

It was great seeing you all again. Jerome, Daniel, Sue, Big, Riza, Kat, and you know who you are. i'm likely leaning towards taking a long break from TravBuddy for until then take care!!
lachicktravels says:
i don't know Keith....Travbuddies are sooo much fun and addicting!!! why you guys gotta be so fun to travel with?! GRR!! =P
Posted on: Jul 25, 2010