Up to Moraine Lake, Banff, and Canmore after a day in British Columbia

Lake Louise Travel Blog

Boy it was cold today and christineh5 even had to purchase a jacket!  Mind you I could tell she wanted one and the weather today was the perfect excuse LOL ... We (Dan, Christine, and I) all went out of the car to take pics of Moraine Lake at separate times ... Christine and I first went to the gift shop where she found a jacket and other momentums.  When we finally warmed up we quickly went outside to take photos but I quickly returned to the car while Christine 'braved the cold' and went further down the trail of Moraine Lake to get the pics she wanted. Dan was already in the car, warming up from 'freezing' outside from photographing Moraine Lake.  Dan never brought a jacket, mind you who would of thought it would have been this cold in July ... you could see your breath ... We should regularly consider the possibilities of frigid air in the Rockies ... One 'year' I/we will learn LOL ... we took off pretty fast from Moraine Lake to return to Calgary; all along Christine never stopped taking photos of the majestic surroundings.  Christine was so grateful of Dan and I bringing her into the Rockies, 2 days in a row, unfortunately, we couldn't spend anymore time with her as Dan had a business trip and his flight to Quebec was July 13th, 2010 and I well four kids needed Mommy ... I did what I could though and tried getting  other Tb’ers from within Calgary to meet up with Christine ... the moral of this exploration trip, BE PREPARED!!!

Lake Louise