good friday - arrival time somewhere around 6 am

Melbourne Travel Blog

I was amazed when I landed in Melbourne and got through customs in no time. No one was interested in checking my luggage or even seeing my "Incoming passenger card", I still got it. Anyway I was happy to see my friend outside to pick me up!
We spent some time looking for open supermarkets but everything was closed. We went for a light meal somewhere I believe on New Brunswick street but I am not really sure. The food was quite nice even it took a while until we got our food .. I think it was a vegetarian place - lol - well I was quite tired and don't really remember what I did on the 1st day. Anyway a little bit later I had to watch a DVD (Triangle) very confusing and bloody too ... not really the kind of movie I would usually watch. Around 9 pm I had enough of the long day and I decided to hit the pillow. What a relieve after 30 hours of travelling finally laying down in a comfy bed!! Heaven and I slept around 10 hours! The next days we travelled around the area a little bit and made plans for the next weeks... Port Fairy, Tower Hill, Grampians and Tasmania! Especially Tasmania I was looking forward to!!
koala says:
No, it was so cold that I stayed in. ;-) I am not good with cold temperatures.
Posted on: Aug 22, 2012
omeprazole says:
I love Tasmania ,such a beautiful island :D did you take an overland hiking this time?

Posted on: Jul 16, 2010