July 6th again

Hong Kong Travel Blog

When we arrived at LAX, our P2P lady met us and took us to check in for our next flight,     10 HOURS LATER. We had all stolen the blankets and pillows off our previous flight and were prepared to set up camp at the gate. Much to our surprise and delight, she told us that we had nine hotel rooms booked for us to rest in at a nearby hotel! Praise Jesus! We hopped on a shuttle and zipped over to The Hacienda Hotel. We were each give $12 and pointed to a strip of restaurants and burger joints nearby. Jill, Cheryl and I went for burritos and Coronas. The farthest from Chinese food we could think of. We had a two hour nap in the hotel and a nice, refreshing shower. I really feel like P2P spoiled us with resting and showering on this trip. Next year I am going to expect it and be horribly let down. We scooted back to LAX close to 11pm and boarded our flight to Dallas/Fort Worth at 1am Pacific time. We had about two hours in Dallas before we parted ways with Cheryl's group and one other student flying to meet her parents.

After our last leg to Charlotte, I was beat. All the parents were so excited. They had balloons, banners, flowers and plenty of tears. Only one student didn�t get her luggage but she was a real trooper about the whole thing. I am glad to be home and am planning on sleeping the rest of the week.

Until next year where who knows P2P will take me!

Hong Kong