A girl and 2 boys, nice!

Brisbane Travel Blog

John & Yadi

Craig has classes on Tuesdays. Does it mean I would stay alone at home? No way! As a good TB, I had already worked on my network, hehehe. While he was taking Spanish lessons, I'd meet a friend and a TB who contacted me a few days ago. John lives in Brissy and contacted me, when he noticed I'd be in town, sweet!

As agreed we all 3 met in front of "Hungry Jack" which is the Aussie name for "Burger King", LOL. I already knew Horace, but none of us has ever met John for real. In fact, Horace is not a TB, but knows about my TB world, so he didn't have any clue how he looked like. I remembered his profile pic, but profile pics are not always accurate.

Then he showed up. Nice to meet you, John! Although it was my 1st time meeting John, it felt as if we'd already met and I was in charge of introducing the 2 boys, hahaha.

Harold & Yadi
Like last time, I didn't have much time. I'd stay in the city just until Craig finishes classes, we had to catch the train back home. We went to an Irish Pub to have a couple of beers and hang out. Horace was already used to my photo addictions, but this was the 1st time for John, hahaha. Hopefully he didn't think I was too crazy :P

I spent a lovely night with the 2 guys. I already knew Horace and it was great meeting a new local friend. John hasn't traveled that much, but plans to do it as much as possible. He has already met a few TB's and is looking forward to meet more of us. He joined the site recently and loves it! Hehe. It was great chatting with the guys. The 3 of us like to eat and cook, hahaha. So a cooking Meet Up should be arranged soon.

I wish I could have stayed longer, but the time flies when you are having fun. Oh well, I'll be around for 1 year at least and Horace would be in Brissy by the end of the year, so there would be plenty of opportunities for getting together. Looking forward to hear from both of them. It's so nice to have friends in a new city!!! Yay!!!

our beers