And we ended up meeting up in Thorneside, hehe

Thorneside Travel Blog

Kiwi Police Patch

Thorneside is a lovely place, but not touristy at all. It was such a big coicidence that Chad and myself were at this place at same time, hahaha. I guess it was meant to be that we meet each other. When I posted I was coming to Australia, Chad contacted me. He would be in his way back home (NZ) by the time I'd already be in Australia and we might be able to meet up and so we did.

After exchanging a few SMS, we were finally able to set up a date and time for meeting up. He was staying at some friends near were I was staying, so if the plan was originally going to the city, it changed since it was more convenient for both of us staying at the suburbs. We agreed to meet at a shopping center in Thorneside.

Chad & Yadi
I was at the parking lot when he gave me a call saying he was already inside.

Yay! It was so nice to meet him. Finally I was meeting him in person. Because of his work Chad had been able to travel around most of the world and he loves to talk about his experienc'es. He's not traveling just because of business, but he also really likes it. Same as me, he's a real traveler and loves to meet people from all over the world and to share their culture. We grabbed a bite while we were chatting. While you are having fun time flies and that happened to us. At one moment we were just talking and suddenly his friends have already arrived to pick him up. I had a gift for Chad, a Peruvian pin with a couple of dancers, and was hopping I'd surprise Chad, but he surprised me when he gave me some patches from the kiwi police, how cool!!!

Chad was leaving town later that day, so we wouldn't be able to meet again - at least this time - but we might be able to meet up again by the end of the year when he's at home, NZ. I will always look forward meeting up with him again. Chad is a great guy, fun to talk to and he has so many stories to tell that it's impossible for you to get bored if he's around. Hope to see him soon while I'm in Oz :)

yadilitta says:
yes, it's a MUST meeting up again, either here or at the other side of the world :)
Posted on: Aug 26, 2010
goezi says:
It sure was a great meeting Yadi & I'd be disappointed if we didn't meet again in NZ or Peru sometime.
Posted on: Aug 26, 2010