Joss & Yadi on Tuesday night

Melbourne Travel Blog

huge pizza

When I was for 1st time in Melbourne, we tried to meet up, but unfortunately it didn't work. This time it was different. We started to arrange everything a couple of days before my arrival and by the time I was there, everything was pretty much set.

Joss picked me and my friend in St. Kilda. First we went for a drink to Republica and later went to eat some pizza, where the locals do so, have a drink and keep on chatting. Joss has already been in Peru and it was very nice to listen to her impressions. Although we both have different backgrounds it was amazing how fast we became friends, hahaha.

We ordered a pizza, 1/2 veggetarian and 1/2 meatlovers, hahaha, so we wouldn't feel that guilty :P And of course we had a drink, wine for me and beer for her. She recommended me this place and I couldn't wait more to try it. It was smelling so good...

There was always a new topic to talk about and it was the 1st time we were meeting each other. We talked about so many things, so fun. She loves to travel too and it was great to listen about her experiences in different parts of the world. I'd have loved to stay longer, but it was getting late and better go back since I had to catch a flight next morning. Oh well, I'll be back on Saturday and hopefully we'd meet to have more fun. Joss is full of life and there wasn't any minute we both were speachless or without laughing, hehe. By the way, the food was amazing!!!

Melbourne Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Delicious Pizza and great atmosphere @ Topolinos
I was introduced to this delicious restaurant by Joss. She told me this place is an icon in St. Kilda and she was so right. The place is cozy and h… read entire review
photo by: jendara