The first TB I met was my terrific host :)

Brisbane Travel Blog

at the movies
Back in Lima I met Craig and we were in touch since then. Later I started to think about studying abroad. At the beginning I was thinking about the Netherlands, but then the idea of Australia crossed my mind. I did some research about this possibility and made the decision of going there.

The university I chose is located in Gold Coast. I decided to arrive in Oz a couple of weeks in advance before starting school, so I'd be able to get adjusted to my new home. Craig doesn't live in Gold Coast, but near Brisbane. He offered me to stay at his place while I found my definitive accommodation, how sweet!

I spent 2 weeks living in Thorneside. This place wasn't near the city, but was so beautiful. I enjoyed living there, plus I had my own room and bathroom. My host was terrific! I had a great time hanging out with him. The days he didn't have to work, he showed me around, took to the beach or to the outlets for shopping, yay! Everyday there was something new to do. Also I met his friends and had delicious food. I got so adjusted to live there that it would be difficult to leave Thorneside behind. I already knew where everything was and had organized my stuff.

Well, Thorneside is not far from the Gold Coast and I could always come back. I'm very sure I'd meet up with Craig again.
at the movies
he introduced me to vegemite and c…
he introduced me to vegemite and …
Brisbane