Spiritual Tour | In quest of finding self

Rishikesh Travel Blog

• Prepration to plan solo. When I started thinking about this spiritual tour the first thing came in my mind, should I go alone or ask some friend or relative or somebody. There was a little fight between my own mind before it started with my family. I had never been travelled alone and it was the first time but I was ready this time. But after a while a feeling started in me to experience the worst and flight it over all alone. Okie.. so here I am ready to bag pack & started my journey early morning.
  • Day 1 : I woke up early and started my journey from Delhi Metro around 7:45 in the morning after withdrawing the money from the ATM. There was a feeling of determination, no hotel booking, no train/air/bus booking. no plan and here I am on my way. Train journey still Delhi Bus station was smooth and quick. Delhi Metro is setting example of execellance and it give a cool feeling. Within 25 minutes I was sitting in a local UP bus. The bus journey was good, since it was a local public bus with no fan or ac & I would not recommend if you are not comfortable to be part of public, sweet & quite down to earth. The driver stopped the bus on a road side dhaba after over 100 kilo meters. I was actually surpise when I receive the bill of dhaba as it was almost the same price of my 250 km bus fare :-) .  After the bus moved through small villages, markets, lush gree field & trees I have reached the holy city haridware which mean (the door of God). The river was graciously flowing between the mountains both side. Thousands of devotee After another 25km of journey and we reached Rishikesh bus station. I was surprised to see a traffic jam between these mountains this show how the man is keep moving in search of peace of mind.
    Upon reaching the Rishikesh I reach Ram Jhula by riding the local autoriksha. When I searching for hotel in Tapovan(local place) I met with a 15 year old boy I asked him to help me find a hotel ono bank of ganga river and he took me to the my hotel Siver Shine beach hotel. My Destination for the day.
Rishikesh