1st solo

Banff Travel Blog

I saw a couple trying to take a pic of themselves with a mountain backdrop. I stopped and asked them if they would like me to take their picture and they were very happy.. my fee.. please take a pic of me ok.

I found a hotel I liked only to find out that there was only 1 room left and it was an excutive suite. I told the guy that migt be a little excessive for only one person so the manager came around the corner and offered me the suite at a regular room price so of course I said YES!! The suite is beautifu,l the pool last night was great and they stay open till midnight which was a bonus.

Going to try out the jet tub this am before I check out.

Not sure what I am going to do now. starting to feel guilty about spending all this money on myself. I can't go for a helicopter ride like I wanted to so will have to see. Really hope I dont get depressed and go home early.

cdnhillbilly says:
well I got over the guilt and did some shopping so that was great. found a few neat places that sell polished stones and stopped along the way home and got some unique ones that are going in the rock polisher tonight.. I think its camping with the girls next weekend if al goes well!!!!!
Posted on: Jul 04, 2010
portia says:
now, now, DON'T feel guilty about being good to yourself! Enjoy life, and you are in Banff! Beautiful place I have never been to yet, so lucky you, Have a great time!
Posted on: Jul 03, 2010
gateway to the mountain...dont wan…
gateway to the mountain...dont wa…
Banff Hotels & Accommodations review
staff have been great and the excutive suite was very very nice
photo by: jeffy