Lunch with friends and a 4leg one :)

Sherman Oaks Travel Blog

He was here too!!!
Since the hiking was dogfriendly, the chosen restaurant was also so. Alice & Remy couldn't join us, but Gracie did. So we got tables at the patio. Once at the restaurant I saw new faces again: Wendy, Matt and Kim. So nice to make new friends :)

The whole gang would stay outside. It was such a beautiful day and we all wanted to enjoy it as much as possible. Also Gracie was with us and she wasn't allowed to go inside. We just went inside to order our food, which would be brought to our tables. Inside the decor was fun and there was a wall with some pictures of dogs and was like a big blackboard, so I wrote Gunther's name on it, so he'd be present somehow :)

First of all a drink. It was very well deserved after the hiking, hehe. Food was tasty and we all were starving, hehe.
the girls!!!
They had vegetarian options, cool! Well, I'm not Vegetarian but wanted something light. After having our food and recharging batteries we stayed there for a bit longer, just chatting and chilling out. Tables weren't small and we couldn't join them, but that didn't stop us to get together. We were jumping from table to table the whole time, hahaha. At least I did so, just wanted to share as much time as possible with each of these incredible guys. Everyone wished me luck for my new Oz Adventure, how kind of them!!! Tracy highly adviced me to visit NZ. I will do so! Another subject was the boat party which would take place in the evening... trying to figure it out the better way to do it.

Some of the girls started to leave. It was time to say Good Bye to some and See you later to others. Mel had to leave too. She wouldn't be able to join us later, what a shame! I just hope we wouldn't have to wait other 3 years to meet up again. Nooooooo. Yes, some people wouldn't be able to do it, but there would be other who didn't go hiking but would go partying! Awesome!!!! Ian & Robert, see you in a few!

Dan told me we should leave too. It'd be a great idea to take a nap before the party. That sounds good to me! But we weren't the only ones thinking that way, hahaha. In fact everyone did so. Ok, we are leaving now. See you later, guys!!!
the girls!!!
well deserved after the hiking...
well deserved after the hiking...
happy with her food!!!
with Keith, yay!
with Keith, yay!
Sherman Oaks Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Great small dogfriendly place - Blue Dog Beer Tavern
The word "Dog" in the name really means that this place is also for our little fellas. It's located not in a crowded area, which makes it perfect f… read entire review
Sherman Oaks