Last hours in Santa Monica in Big company

Santa Monica Travel Blog

at the Promenade
We were heading back home when we got a message from Big. He was ready to meet up and in his way to Redondo Beach... too late, we have already left! I told him we were in our way to Dan's and he kindly agreed to go there and take care of me until it'd be time for me to leave. My flight was at 11:50pm and I had to be at the airport at 9pm. Sweet! Dan would be working while I'd have a Big babysitter, yay!!!

I was finishing to pack my stuff when Big arrived. We had still some time to walk to the Promenade and check if we'd be able to catch any of the famous street performers. Ok, let's go there. I have crossed the Promenade a couple of days ago, but never walked along it. Also I was by myself and this time would be funner since I was with company, nice! We both were talking about the possibility of me stopping in L.
cute toys
A. in my way back to Lima and maybe even visiting Big in San Francisco, that would be so much fun!!! I will do my best to make it happen. I still owe Big a visit to his town :)

Yay! There were some street's performers who were about starting to work, awesome! We caught a guy who was funny - or did his best to be so. It was fun and people were laughing. I wish we could have stay for longer or grab the pizza Dan has been talking about, but I didn't have much time and it'd be better to start walking back home, put my suitcases in Big's car and leave to the airport.

After saying Good Bye to my awesome host for the past 4 days we left Santa Monica, hoping the traffic wouldn't be bad and we'd arrive to the airport on time. I wouldn't like at all being in such a hurry like in Lima where I almost missed my flight.,,
in action