Good morning Santa Monica!!! :)

Santa Monica Travel Blog

Dolphin at the entrance of the park
Last night we agreed to meet at Santa Monica Pier to explore the area. That was super convenient for me, since I was living just walking distance from there, yay! I left the house and started walking. Just then is when realized how close I was, hehe. I took my time and enjoyed my neighborhood. I arrived to the pier and started to take pictures, what a surprise! It was nice walking around and it was sunny and warm today too, specially considering I just left winter behind in Lima.

I didn't notice it, but the time flew. I've been walking around for more than 1 hour, which I loved since I haven't been working out since I left Lima. It was getting late and there were no news from the rest of the gang. "Am I in the right place?" Mmm, I'd give the guys a call. It was then when I realized my cellphone was about dying, so I made a quick phone call and told Keith I'd go back to the house in order to recharge it. I was checking my emails, TB and FB.

A few minutes later I got a message from Daniel. He was waiting for me outside, sweet! He asked me where I'd like to go since nothing was organized. We'd just play by ear, awesome! Well, since I've already been in Santa Monica, our destination would be Venice Beach :)
busy Santa Monica Streets
nice angel
nice angel
Santa Monica Sights & Attractions review
Getting an awesome view @ Santa Monica Pier
If you are in Santa Monica, visiting the Pier is a MUST. It's free, except of the parking, but you can also walk there, what I did. Walking alo… read entire review