Work - day 1

Seoul Travel Blog

My evening watching World Cup soccer ran a bit late, so in turn, I got into office late.  However, it was even later than anticipated because it took me literally (and embarassingly) 45 minutes to find the place, even though it was supposedly in a tower on the same block as my hotel! (It is a large block.)  First, I had to navigate through the huge Coex Mall to get to the other side of the block).  Second, since it was already 11am, I decided to stop at Kraze Burger for lunch (apparently a pretty famous place).  Third, I was dumb enough *not* to bring the actual address of the building.  All I could remember was "Asem Tower".  I went into 3 different buildings and asked 5 people before I finally arrived at the office!

The EA team there was super friendly to me.  They equipped me with an office, a key card, a plug adaptor, and all the coffee-in-a-can I could drink.  (Good stuff!)

They had a few questions for me - the funniest one was "Why do you cut your hair like that?"

That evening, I had a drink at the bar on the top floor of my hotel and enjoyed the view of the city.  Chatted with a Korean gal I met there, who gave me a few tips on what to do.

photo by: chiyeh