Hmmm! London?

London Travel Blog

I arrived to London in April of 2010 to take up a job appointment that I had previously arranged through emails and with a previous Boss that I used to work for some ahem.. 18 years ago.
I wrote the above whilst having a bad day and was just been honest with the way that I felt. London can be a very stressful, tiring and impersonal place to be and the fact that I amworking here for a few months probably allows me to see it from a non-tourist point of view. Of course there is a lot of history and good times to be had in London, but its beyond me why people spend there whole lives here... it would drive me mad as it currently is doing with traffic, over population and high priced everything! Thankfully I am only staying until  July 2010 when I shall be heading back home to The midlands before heading out to Asia  (December/January) for the first time and to experience the difference in Culture. From what I have seen and read on TB, I think I will enjoy Asia a whole lot more and maybe it's because I feel frustrated with having been in Europe for so long and found most of it to be the same 'ole thing regardless of country. I agree that ALL countries are different BUT I feel that they also have a lot in common (Europe).
Well I now have something to look forward too - my long awaited trip to Asia in December/January 2010/1! Finally I have booked the ticket and for the moment only ONE WAY!
Now for the good things about the capital city of London U.K.
They say that if there is something that you want and can't get it in LONDON, then it's not worth having!