Snorkel and Skin dive

Veligand Travel Blog

Me skin diving

The flight is at night, so we can leave around 7 pm. However, we must check out before 12. We still want to explore more with snorkel and skin diving. Rental boat and with Resort Marine biologist Racheal, we are off to snorkel and skin diving. I was late and nearly miss the boat. Finished breakfast and talk to some other guest til I forget that need to leave.

Anyhow, I just make it. We have to cross the island using internal ferry to another island to get to the scuba boat. However, this time we go for snorkel only, after fifteen minutes of riding the boat (not speed boat) we were there. Jump down the boat and try. I can do some diving while biting the snorkel and held my breath. we can just easily see reef for around 3 meters with no other gear, when I come up from the dive then I can blow the water out of the snorkel.

gang
(I was told that this is called skin diving) It is so fun that I hardly ever come up to breath. Because there is no gear, we can swim faster and much more relax.  The  boat have some water for cleaning up and we can go back to the resort. (some people also spotting the shark but I came up first before I can see it properly) No! it is not dangerous. Not the great white!

Arriving the resort it is well over 12 pm. However, we arrange for a little late check out and can have shower before we have to return the room. I make a final walk around the island to take some photos. Come back to have some drink with friends and finished packing. Clearing the final bill and charge. We check out the gift shop and try the internet room.

Speed boat arrive and waiting for us, to go to Male' say goodbye to the resort we are heading back to Male airport. Because I am going back to Sri Lanka while all my friends were going back to Bangkok, we say goodbye.

jkychang says:
Chalie
Chalie
last meal
last meal
back is pack and ready to go.
back is pack and ready to go.
speed boat for our back trip